- Evervault CLI
The Evervault CLI helps you manage Cages from your terminal.
The Evervault CLI is available via npm:
bashnpm install --global @evervault/cli
The Evervault CLI supports commands related to:
Use these commands to login and logout of the Evervault CLI.
Log in to the Evervault CLI to get started:
Log out from the Evervault CLI:
Use the following commands to manage your Cages.
Deploy a Cage using the source code of your current directory:
bashev cage:deploy [-f|--force]
- Your current directory needs to contain a
index.jswith an exported
- Your Cage will use the name from the directory’s
- If you have already deployed the Cage, you will have to confirm the update. Using the
--forceflag will override this confirmation.
Clone an existing Cage in your current directory.
bashev cage:clone [CAGE_NAME] [DIRECTORY]
- Provide the name of the Cage to be cloned, and the directory for the Cage to be cloned into.
Delete a Cage:
bashev cage:delete [-f|--force] [-n|--name=CAGE_NAME]
- Without the force flag, you will be required to confirm the Cage name before the deletion occurs.
Edit the Cage in the current directory:
bashev cage:edit [-n|--name=NEW_CAGE_NAME]
- The edit command lets you update the name of the Cage deployed from the current directory.
- This command will update the name field in the
Interact with the environment variables of the Cage in the current directory:
bashev cage:env (get|set|delete) [-n|--name=ENV_VARIABLE_NAME] [-v|--value=ENV_VARIABLE_VALUE]
- Allows you to get, set, or delete the environment variables of the Cage in the current directory.
- If the variable already exists, set will overwrite the current value.
- Delete and set both require confirmation.
Initialize a simple “hello world” Cage either in your current directory, or the directory provided:
bashev cage:init [DIRECTORY] [-n|--name=CAGE_NAME]
List all of the current team’s Cages:
Open the Cage logs screen in the Evervault Dashboard for the named Cage:
bashev cage:logs [CAGE_NAME]
Run a named Cage from the command line using provided flags as a payload:
bashev cage:run [CAGE_NAME]
- All flags will be treated as key value pairs to be used as a payload for the Cage. The CLI will encrypt the flags before sending them into the Cage.
Use the following commands to manage the teams that you’re a member of.
List all teams that your account has access to:
Switch the team you’re working on in the CLI:
bashev team:switch [-n|--name=TEAM_NAME]
Display help for the Evervault CLI:
bashev help [COMMAND]
helpis also available as an argument to any command in the CLI.
View information about your current session in the Evervault CLI:
Factory reset of the Evervault CLI:
resetwill wipe all local data.